Using humanitarian principles, our objectives are cultivating human nature to respect the dignity of the individual, teaching students to have a broad and deep understanding of other cultures, and fostering the ability to practice nursing proactively and creatively in a wide range of domestic and foreign areas.
1) We foster the basic ability to contribute internationally through practicing nursing with a global perspective.
2) Using the humanitarian principles of the Red Cross, we cultivate a deep understanding of ethics based on the dignity of human life, and cultivate a fundamental attitude of human respect.
3) We foster the ability to treat people from a comprehensive biological, psychological, social, and cultural aspect, and to look at health issues in an integrated social, economic, cultural, and environmental manner.
4) We teach students the knowledge and techniques required to practice nursing proactively and creatively, and we foster the ability to accommodate a variety of health needs.
5) We teach students to understand the role of nursing, and we foster the ability to work with other specialists in the areas of health, medicine, and welfare.
6) We foster the power of a bachelor’s degree to contribute to nursing practice, education, and research.
The Students We Are Seeking
We seek students who are highly motivated to develop a broad understanding of cultural issues and deep knowledge of the basics of nursing, and who have the potential to develop their skills in the practice of nursing both proactively and creatively.
- ・Students with a global perspective, who is willing to obtain skills of language, communication, and information processing to practice nursing in domestic and foreign areas.
- ・Understanding the principles of the Red Cross, students who are willing to provide help and support with disaster relief in domestic and foreign areas as nursing experts.
- ・Students who are willing to work on the resolution of health issues from a broad social, economic, cultural, and environmental perspective.
- ・Students who are willing to acquire the basic knowledge, technique, and attitude required to practice nursing based on people’s characteristics and socio-cultural background.
- ・Students who are willing to work with specialists in the areas of health, medicine, and welfare, and given this environment, can demonstrate their expertise.
- ・Students who are willing to learn nursing proactively throughout their career, and who desire to obtain the power of a bachelor’s degree to contribute to nursing education and research.