Japanese language requirements: Level 1 of Japanese Language Proficiency Test (JLPT).
Passing the entrance examination
- A person who can pass the entrance examination designed in Japanese ( including an interview by faculty members in Japanese)
- All lectures, educational consultation and clinical practice are given to all the students including overseas ones only in Japanese.
- Although we have been making efforts to open the door for overseas students, we have no special course for them yet. Therefor a person from abroad who comes to Japan to enter either the undergraduate or the graduate course must fulfill the following requirements as a Japanese applicant:
Admission by Recommendation
Admission by recommendation is held around November
|Recommendation by Japanese Red Cross Society Kyushu prefectural branch managers||Based on the recommendation paper prepared by high school principals, Japanese Red Cross Kyushu prefectural branch managers decide the candidates who receive a scholarship. They then send their recommendation to our college, and we decide on the successful candidates.|
|Recommendation by high school principals||Based on the recommendation paper prepared by high school principals, we decide on the successful candidates.|
Admission by Entrance Examination
|General Admission||Applicants take our original assessment test and interview. Then our college decides on successful candidates.
The exam is held in early February.
|National Center for University Entrance Examinations Test||Instead of the assessment test, applicants use their score on the National Center for University Entrance Examinations test. However, we also conduct an interview before deciding on successful candidates.
The test is held in early February.
- Application Form (designated form): Fill in the application form, attach a photo of the upper half of the body taken within the last three months.
- Official Transcripts: An original copy of the transcript of all education programs /undergraduate courses with grades or evaluations received, sealed properly in an envelope, must be submitted. The transcripts should contain the name of the school master/the president of university/college where the applicant completed the education programs (minimum: in total 12 year education) /undergraduate program.
- Official Certificate of Graduation: A senior high school/university/college issued graduation certificate or official letter indicating the date of graduation and title of degree must be submitted.
- Application Fee: A non-refundable fee of 30,000 yen.
For Inquiries About Admissions
Japanese Red Cross Kyushu International College of Nursing
School Affairs Section, Registration Office
1-1 Asty Munakata-shi, Fukuoka 811-4157
TEL: 0940-35-7008 (direct)FAX: 0940-35-7021
About the admission system of our college
Ours college’s admission system is divided into two types. These are admission by recommendation, and admission by entrance examination. Each is held on a different date, but you may apply for both.
There are two types of admission by recommendation. One is by recommendation from Japanese Red Cross Society Kyushu prefectural branch managers, and the other is by recommendation from high school principals.
There are also two types of admission by entrance examination. One is the general admission entrance examination, and the other is the entrance examination offered through the National Center for University Entrance Examinations. Both are held on the same date and can be taken together.
Therefore, there are four types of admission conducted by the college and you can apply for more than one.